Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I will soon be posting the short stories that i write and i would like your personal feed back on what you think of it. If you think it is bad please put needs improving i will not be upset but will change it and be better.
Also my business has come to a little halt but after school has been in session for about a month or two it will be up and running!
Thank you for wasting you life to read my blog Rachel
Margaret
Ives

5 comments:

Amie said...

lol, you're such a goober, girl. =)

hilary said...

you're welcome (for wasting my time reading your blog)

hilary said...

:^)

Unknown said...

i love your blog rache

Unknown said...

:^) :^( lololololololol