Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Monday, January 28, 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley


I don't think we really appreciate what we have until they are gone. Our beloved Prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley has passed away. ( tear, tear.) We all loved him, but i am sure that he is much happier in heaven than he was on earth. Just think of it, he is back with his wife and has met Jesus, Heavenly Father, Joseph Smith, and many others. Remember he is in a better place. :)

5 comments:

CAROLINA GURL! said...

Hey Rach its me alexis i just wanted to let you know that i am in sc and you can look at my blog www.totallylexi.blogspot.com but i have to have your email to let you in talk to ya later

rachie + kennedy said...

my email is rachelmargaretives@yahoo.com

CAROLINA GURL! said...

ok actually my blog adress is keithgirl instead of totally lexi sorry i am gettin mixed up

Rachel Hess said...

hi lexi and hi rachie rachie! haha
it's rach j!

Awsome Alison! :) said...

Hey Rachel who is that guy?