Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Monday, July 2, 2007

Hello
my mom and i have just thought up a brilliant plan.
well i went to etsy and read all about it and it costs money for me to sell stuff and the only people that would go on my etsy and buy stuff so i will just make stuff and do a post of them and tell you how big they are and how much they are. Since i am a bad seamstress all the things i make will only be 2 or 3 dollars. I am actually planing on selling the apron i am wearing in the oic below. It is a quilted apron that is 42 inches around and i will be selling it for 2.50$if you would like to buy it please comment and i will get it to you
thank you!

3 comments:

Amie said...

How cute are you! ;)

Christine said...

Will you be taking requests? I would love a little bag for my scriptures. I'd happily bring you the material. Just name your price!

hilary said...

Ooooo! I love the aprons! I wish I could sew like you!
-Hilary S.