Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Heather


This is Heather Swainston. This is my friend, my companion, and the only other person in primary with me. Heather and i are one day apart, she is November 28th 1995 and i am November 27th 1995. (I am older, he he!) Well she is sooo awesome we just had a play date on Friday that was soo much! Yes, this is a picture that my mom took at their photo shoot! :)
I just want to shout out and say HEATHER YOU ROCK!

3 comments:

Swainston Fam said...

Rachel, we at the Swainston household think that YOU rock, too!! Thanks for having Heather over on Friday -- of course, she had an awesome time!! We are so happy that Heather has a great friend like you! And I think I am VERY lucky to have such a neat young lady in my primary class!
YAH! GO RACHEL!!

Heather S :o) said...

Thank you soooooo much Rachel!!!! You rock too!!!! You are the bestest(he he) friend in the whole wide world!!!!:D Luv Ya!!

Unknown said...

what about me??? just kidding. i have to get a blog!!!c