Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yeah McCain Won!

Okay i am just going to lie to myself. I really do know that Obama won but that just angers me so i will say McCain won. Towards the end of this election i was thinking that the candidates are both whatever and that neither of them were outstanding, but as i got involved in school i really started to understand the issues and choose the side of John McCain. One of my teachers took a poll on who wanted who to win and the people who chose John McCain he said put your hand down if your parents are not voting for him too and 1 person put their hand down and he said, "see you guys just listen to your parents and that is because you brains/opinions are not fully developed yet. In my head as he was giving this speech i was thinking," O.K. maybe my parents do think McCain but i know my opinion and it is based on two things; abortion and same gender marriages. I will never ever, ever, ever think that either one of those are right. If one that is taking the life of someone else and killing all their chances of a life and two that is just going against god's will. You know god put us on this earth and the plan of marriage was between one man and one woman, that is also why it is only possible to have a child between a man and a woman. I am just whatever about this whole election yes i would have like /john McCain to have won but i have also sort of accepted that Barrack Obama has. (tear, tear, ;0)

5 comments:

Heather S :o) said...

MCCAIN WON! Nice....... lol

Rachel Hess said...

YEAH HE DID!
OBAMA TOTALLY LOST!
(don't think the truth! don't think the truth!)

Anonymous said...

you are so funny. i miss you!

heather said...

rachel, what a rad girl you are! love, mom

Reeeeeeeeed said...

YAY!!! WWHHOOO GO MCCAIN (=()