Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Thursday, March 19, 2009

LiFe

Ok so life seems to be pretty good right now. I have my books for being home schooled and i am finally on track. Except we have a visitor in our household, my great grandma. My grandma Crepps is here for three weeks and we still haven't had a movie marathon yet. We did watch Pride & Prejudice today. (real good, Darcy is so handsome! :)) Yeah but i am just really into books right now. Nicole and Kelly introduced me into a fabulous series, it is the seven waters trilogy, so there are three and i have only read one but i know the other two will be equally as good. hehe

2 comments:

heather said...

crepps rachel, not creeps. glad you are happy at home. smile. now go exercise and clean the kitchen, ha ha.

Christy said...

Rachel you are such a cute girl! I love your blog! I like Pride and Prejudice too. But I'm a sucker for a good love story. :) Hope all continues to go well!

Christy Skoubye