Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Changes

I was thinking of just leaving the picture be it's own post but i decided to be nice and fill you in with the story of my life. Yeah so throughout all the crazy things of my life i left school did some homeschooling and my mom turned into a pregnant psycho woman and i started at Ashton Ranch last week on Thursday. I think i like it the only thing it lacks is decent friends. (why can't heather, reed, Rachel, baylie, and everyone else go there) Although Andrea and Alexis and Caylee and Jacob goes there they are kind of not aroundish and Jacob is a boy. hehe jk but i am ok yeah i love the pic!

4 comments:

Rachel Hess said...

OMGOSH...i'm glad i left ashton ranch behind... EWWW lol well i'm pretty sure u'll find new friends soon ;)

<3

Rachel Hess said...

p.s. LUV THE PIC

Anonymous said...

just wait...you'll be pregnant psycho mom someday, and then you'll cry that your Mom went thru all that for all of you! :) i never really appreciated MY mom until I had my own child. that's why we love you guys so much- we go thru a LOT to have you!

BekaKay said...

Rach, me, and stephen used to go there!!!