Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We are back! :)

This is us at a character breakfast. (It was very delicious!) :):):):):):):):):):):):) Disney land was fun and now that we are home to fun is only continuing! I AM GROUNDED! :) YEAH! :) just kidding that is not fun but i am finally getting all my pictures developed from the past year so i can scrapbook it during the rest of the week when i will be doing nothing. So if anyone needs a babysitter the week or even this summer let me know i won't be doing much. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a babysitter- can you fly out? really, i just want to see you! could you be grounded in our house?

Rachel Hess said...

That looks fun Rachel! How come your not wearing a really funky hat like the rest of your family? lol :)

Heather :] said...

Why don't u hang out with me so that you WILL have something to do.. lol

rachie + kennedy said...

Hey chica!
I agree with my mom. You should totally fly out here.
Maybe do a lil shoppy shoppy, have cozy time and watch old movies, and deffinately PARTAY!! haha miss you.
Kennedy
ps, I updated my blog... wow i know,.. shocker! luv ya