Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another thing!


Well, another thing I did over the summer with my cousins was we had a Boot Camp. We did push-ups, sit-ups, ran around my grandpa's gargantuan house a million times doing but-ups, and we went up and down his stairs that seemed incredibly long at the time. And we posed for muscular pics. I look really scary in this pic so don't make fun of me, I just really flexible in my arms.

2 comments:

Amie said...

What the heck are 'but-ups' ???

I think I NEVER want to do those!

Kelsie Girl said...

hey i remember that.....it was soooo much fun....LOL....remember when we were eating mcdonalds and counting the calories we ate on everything???? hahaha.....we r going to party it up this summer!!!! WHOOOOO HOOO