Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Monday, February 5, 2007

Jedi Squirrels


Squirrel's are so cute and with a light saber they are adorable. Except one of the squirrels don't look like squirrels. Which is very scary! They look so funny. Rebecca just asked me if they were real animals with light sabers? I told her I don't know but they are most likely a pic with squirrels and people on computers added the light sabers and moves the squirrels hands to make it look like they are grasping the light saber. All in all a very cute, funny pic! :)

3 comments:

Amie said...

Of course they're real Jedi Squirrels! This is what animal life does when we're not looking! Use the force...

heather said...

Rachel where do you get this stuff? and when do you do it? You amaze me. mom

G-rant said...

Absolutely the funniest post/blog I have ever seen, I cant even hold a candle to you. I humbly kneel before you. I love you Rache.