Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mr.Colo

HE is very hardworking, see see he is even working in this picture and in the picture below! :)
I decided to do something fun to add more posts to my blog. I am going to every week add a new post about a teacher i have at my school, and this week the first person i am going to do is Mr.Colo. He is my English teacher and he is pretty cool, he thinks he is too. There are days where he is happy and days he is not, but who isn't like that. But the thing that stinks is that everyday he isn't having a good day we are all crazy. Any way he is shy most of the time and is excited to read chew on this on Monday. (It is a book all about what you don't want to know about fast food. Everyone in 7th grade go buy it, it is due Monday!)

Well that is about it right now so next week look for Ms. Fuscher (i don't really know how to spell it!, my girls fitness teacher!

1 comment:

Heather S :o) said...

yes...he looks like hes concentrating very hard... lol