Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The halloween dance at school

Stink, i wanted this at the bottom but anyway this is me after "borrowing" spencer's glasses. I had to outrun him in 3inch heels to get a picture! haha still catching my breath!

This is claire! She is my newest friend and i think she is fabulous!



Getting ready: this is a like 5:45pm. 15 minutes befor tha dance started! Aida took my camera and took so many pictures i had to only choose one with her in it!













Group shots:


Mr.McComb, me, and jessica

Ms.Bakke and me



Claire and me




Me and Carissa



Heather and Reed




Mr.Colo's costume!



Mr.McComb and his super cool glow stick!


This guy's name is ben and he was napolien Dynamite but he is wearing a shirt that has he student council people instead of pedro. ( i doubt he knows a pedro, well maybe!)


Spencer was georgio the dead mafia member!


Jake was a coolio skeleton and really went full out. Love it!

3 comments:

Heather S :o) said...

OOOO so those were the people that were at your house... lol i thought it was cassidy and jessika! well that dance was so fun i cant wait for the next one!

Heather S :o) said...

IM HYPER!

Unknown said...

heyy i luv themmm!!!!!! lol:]] ily rache!!!!!!!!! lol that dance was funnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! c ya on the flip side!!! JK LOL!!!!!!! C YA LATERRR