Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Monday, December 25, 2006

I wonder,I wonder


I wonder why I felt the urge to make a blog. Well most of it was because every time I look at my mom's blog I feel happy and I thought if I did it myself I would be even happier if I did it myself. She was my inspiration. She is one of my most favorite family members because she is really cozy and fun to talk to.She always has such good ideas. When I grow up I want to be a lot like her. Some of my dreams are to one day become a prima ballerina and be Clara in the nutcracker and I've always wanted to learn how to sew and cook. I also enjoy being unique by shocking people and talking their ear off.










1 comment:

Kathi said...

PLEASE DISREGARD PREVIOUS YELL FOR HELP. I FIGURED IT OUR. LOVE YA GK