Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sorry!


I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I forgot how to post and my mom has a very busy schedule. I will be posting about the Ives Christmas very soon, I hope by the end of the week. I can't right now because the Christmas pictures aren't on the computer yet. I feel like no one is Reading my blog because I don't have any comments. I hope it is because of the confusion of my blog address. PLEASE COMMENT!

3 comments:

Kathi said...

HEY RACHE - I CHECK YOUR BLOG EVERY DAY. HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN HAVING LOTS OF FUN? I SURE MISS YOU. I HAVEN'T GOTTEN GOING ON MY BLOG. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY?? LOVE YA - GRANDMA KATHI XOXOXO

kellymccaleb said...

hahahahahahahahahaha
rachel, you are good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you- comments or no.

Amie said...

Hi Rachel...You'll learn how to do this blog stuff by yourself soon and then you'll be as addicted as your mom!! Good luck! Sounds like you guys had an awesome Christmas! Love, Sister Haroldsen