Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Friday, October 19, 2007

Got It!

Ok when my parents put us to bed last night at 8:00pm i think they wanted us to sleep but i couldn't. Rebecca sleeps in my room almost every night because she is always scared. So last night she slept in my room and we got board so we decided what i am going to be for Halloween and i am going to be a............. FAIRY! Isn't that like the best costume ever. I just joking that would be a bad costume for me. Plus i would hate it on me. I am really going to be a............. Genie, a genie isn't far off from a fairy but my outfit is cheap because i have everything except genie pants. I'll post pictures with me in my costume next Friday night. My school has a Halloween dance and it is next Friday. I am SO excited, it will be my first dance and I think it will be a blast.

4 comments:

Heather S :o) said...

I can't wait for the dance either Rachel!!! So are you gonna go with your friends or what? I would be willing to go and hang out with you!!! :D

Heather S :o) said...

Hey Rachel, if you don't know who Hedro is, it's Heather! Just tellin' ya!! :o)

Heather S :o) said...

A genie? Cool!!! I am goig to be a pirate!!! ARG!

hilary said...

that is perfect. I can just picture u as a genie!