Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sinker

Well i talked with Jacob about his costume and he refused in every way. He also said that he wasn't even going trick-or-treating with me. Well that idea is stumped and no one seemed to like the Gothic girl idea so i want you do give me some ideas. I want to look pretty without a big dress and i want to have a lot of make up on just because i love make up and i don't want to be anything normal like a witch or a princess. Please comment with your ideas! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to be Cruella Deville again so I can die my hair, wear high heels and tons of makeup, and STILL scare little kids. What do you think? Now I need a Dalmation stuffed animal and I am set!

rachie + kennedy said...

did you know my mom was cruella deville and used rebeccas dalamation stuffed animal.