Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Friday, November 16, 2007

MEEEE!




Well all of those people who have already looked at my moms blog please read mine too. Well it is my 12th birthday party and i am sooooooooo excited. Also i am very proud of my mom because she agreed to let me have my party and i am grateful to her for that. Also she just took these pictures and think she deserves a round or applause for that. Well my guests should be arriving so bye.

4 comments:

hilary said...

I can't wait for you to come into Young Womens!!! hApPy bIrtHdAY!

Heather S :o) said...

I absolutely love that picture! You are lucky that your mom is a photographer!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday! It looks like your party was a blast! We still haven't had Kennedy's...you'll have to give her ideas! Thanks for her package- she was so excited and has been wearing mascara all weekend! thanks a lot- NOT! haha. luv ya-
Glor

Unknown said...

YO