Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Obi-Wan Kenobi Obsession

A street named after Obi-Wan
Obi-Wan as a padawan learner Obi-wan as a Jedi Knight

Obi-Wan as a Jedi Master






I think obi-wan is the greatest Jedi in the whole galaxy. He is wise,fastest on his feet, and the most glorious with a light saber. I watched the 1st Star Wars yesterday and confirmed that obi-wan is the best. And yes, even better than Yoda, the living legend.

4 comments:

Heather S :o) said...

I changed my blog!!! Come and see it!!

CAROLINA GURL! said...

If you don't want to see my blog fine I don't care!!!

Kelsie Girl said...

i have officially decided that annikan tops them all because of his hottieness dont deny it!!

Kelsie Girl said...

i have officially decided that annikan tops them all because of his hottieness dont deny it!!