Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hallo whatz up!

Right now i am blogging! Duh! While waiting for my movie to be done rewinding. Life is good. I don't have problems at school, ( Boys are never in my thoughts! And trust me they are drama!) I have fantabulous friends, great grades, and tons of happiness in my life! There is so much but so little to say. Everyday is a crazy one at school, filled with laughing and being crazy, but once u am home i am moody and grouchy. My mom said it is because i am becoming a young woman. That is my mom! Well i am whatever right now and i have to go to dance later so i am upset because i went to the mud Olympics thing on Saturday. So i am all scratched up and bruised. So i hurt real bad and i am always tired and hurt by the end of the day anyway so i am going to be double tired! Life is awesome and i am loving every bit of it!

4 comments:

G-rant said...

You're cute Rache. I hope to see you guys this summer. KIT, Stay Sweet, BRB, M,N,O,P.

Heather S :o) said...

Hey Rache, I haven't seen you since,like, yesterday! I noticed you weren't at school, and I just wanted to say "feel better" if you are sick..... your sister (Rebecca) said that you and Jacob have pink eye!!! Well, feel better, whatever you have! See you tomorrow!(i hope)P.S. I think you might have a pizza party tomorrow, so I'd be there if I were you!;)

Heather S :o) said...

you should do a post on ur new hair!!!!

rachie + kennedy said...

i got a haircut too!!! look at my blogso you can see it!