Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Sunday, April 13, 2008

LiFe!


Well life in general is really enjoyable and awesome i am just loving life. Happiness is key i have learned. I am in a play at school and hang out with my friends a lot. I babysit about every weekend and love all the kids i babysit. For some reason i love everything i do i make it fun. Doing class work is fun when you do like a play or skit instead of making a poster. Sometimes you just have to let go and have things take care of itself!
(I found this little quote on Google and i absolutely love it and think it is so true, also it looks cool the way it is laid out!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good one! are you enjoying your new room?