Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happiness



Right now, in my life, i am on a scavenger hunt. I am looking forI don't know where i will find it but i want it. Everyone wants to be happy. Life disagrees sometimes with what you want. I want life to be fabulous great school, great friends, great life. It is not easy, i have just expected life to be good but recently i have come to realize life i what you make of it. Don;t just do whatever and expect to be happy. Do what you need, and what is best for you to achieve happiness. Helping other people achieve happiness can help you be happy too.

6 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

I got mine from blogskins.com

Anonymous said...

awesome thoughts- thank you!

Rachel Hess said...

those r awesome! i luv 'em!

heather said...

you are wise beyond your years my young padawon.

Rachel Hess said...

hahahahahaha THATS FUNNY HEATHER....lol

Heather :] said...

That wasnt me rach, lol i think that was sisa ives ;)