Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Monday, February 16, 2009

I LOVE YOU JESS! (thanks for ditching me!)

By the way you can click on the picture to enlarge.
\


This is my best friend Jessica. She ditched me. She moved to Texas on Saturday, never to return. Although before she left i was able to get her over for one last slumber party! We went to a black party, watched a movie, chilled, and did a photo shoot with my mother. These are a couple of the good ones. Isn't she gorgeous! I am jealous. I will miss you Jess! ;( (tear, tear)

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

Heyy it's mercedes! :)

im sooooo sorry jess moved that is sad! those pictures are AMAZING!!!

you both are gorgeous!!! makes ME jealous!!!

im sorry bout jess (again)