Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Have a good Christmas?

I hope you had a great Christmas because i know i did. This year my family and i went to my grandparent's in Lake Tahoe and it has SNOW! Well i figured out what my grandparents got me... A DIGITAL CAMERA! I like it but it is being kinda annoying because i lost the instructions! :( Well i got: a camera. A hat, gloves, and a scarf that all match. Some boots that are SO cute and cozy ( i wore them to the movies yesterday) Also i got a Beatles shirt, face stuff, a curling iron, and a bunch of candy! And of course my mom finally got me DREAM LIFE SUPERSTAR! (i have been playing it every day for at least 2 hours every time!) Well i better go hug my mommy so have a good evening. BYE!
P.S. I forgot to tell you that we got a Wii for our family and i got the game Dancing with the stars and have won almost all of the Amateur trophies.

15 comments:

Heather S :o) said...

Sweeeeet!!! My family got a Wii too!!!! We got Mario Party8, and Wii Sports!!(well, that comes with it, so..) You'll have to come ova(when you get home)and play it! I've always wanted a digital camera, too, but I'm happy with my MP3-Player!! Luv Ya Miss Ya
~heather~

Heather S :o) said...

Hey, I have a question.....When are you coming home from your trip? I MISS U!

Ericka Arrington said...

Hey!!Yoiu are like super lucky!!! And you have to visit my blog!! I changed it and figured out how to do soooo many things!! And I have news about me Almani!! You will freak, call me!!I miss you!! And hey, when are you coming home????? Well for christmas I didnt get that much but it was all worth it!! Well first of all, I got a WHOLE bunch of Abercrombie clothes and a $100.00 gift card for Abercrombie, also a new bag from Abercrombie( a little bigger than my Hollister one), 2 awesomely awesome cds I wll definately let you burn some songs off of them, A waver so I can make my hair wavy, makeup GALORE!!!, A cute purse, and I think that, that is it!! Plus my mom said that most of our present were sold out so we are still going to get other things!! Pretty Awesome!! Okay well let me shut my yap because I have been talking FoReVeR!!! Byee!!! Miss you!!

Unknown said...

i got a dream life superstar too!!!

Unknown said...

my dad said yes for me to come over but i have to talk to my mom

hilary said...

sup rachel

Rachel Hess said...

sup rachie rachie. it's rachel!

Heather S :o) said...

Hey Rache! why werent you at mutual tonight? It was awesome!

Heather S :o) said...

Rachel J, will you let me see your blog? It's heather S!

Ashlie said...

Hi Rachel! Come see my blog! i added you!

Unknown said...

YO

Unknown said...

YO

Unknown said...

YO

Ashlie said...

Yo Cassidy!

rachie + kennedy said...

hey do you eva look at my blog anymore???