Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My B-Day party

Thoes glasses on me are so ugly!





Well at my B-day party we went to a lot of stores but e like only took pics at that one store i don't know the name of and Hollister. But we went to Clare's, a shoe store, and Charlotte Russe and i got a really cute shirt that looks like the one on my meez. Well it was a supper fun night. (P.S. i am sorry i posted 2 weeks after it was said and done!)

7 comments:

Smiley4ever101 said...

Hey Rachel Cool blog!!! Come see my blog!!! I'll invite yah!!!
see yah!
-Abby

Ashlie said...

Hey Cool Party.



Ashley

Unknown said...

Thats MEEEEE!!! Thats MEEEEE!!!! We look Great. I am the one with the blonde hair at the right

Ashlie said...

Hey cassidy you got a blog? If so, invite me! And you rock rachel.

Ericka Arrington said...

Hey Rachie i am so glad that i was able to come to the awesome party!! And one more thing its MEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE!!!! I am on there also!!

Unknown said...

YO

Unknown said...

YO