Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HEY HEY HEY!

Well i am kind of board right now and i just wanted to say hey and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I am going to my grandpa and grandma's house for Christmas and we are going to have the best time ever together. (i can't wait to see all of the junk food and cereal he will have waiting for us in his pantry.) Also my Grandpa told me my present is great and that i will love it. He even said he would love it so i am thinking it is electrical or cozy, i really dunno. But whatever it is i am sure i will like it because my grandpa and grandma have very good taste for presents. (last year they got me this super cozy/comfortable church outfit ever! I loved it then i put my skirt in the wash and i never saw it again) (Tear, tear) Well MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

Have A merry x-mas Rachel!

Ericka Arrington said...

Lucky bucky!!!! You like so should have came to the dance it was like the bomb digitty!!!! And me and cassidy got ready together! I went to her house and we went to go get our nails done!!! So much fun and now I have to spend christmas eve and day with Almani!!! Frown!! Well tell everyone I said hi and give ur sister a hug and a kiss for me!!! Bye!!! And I noticed that this is super long! I already know!!!

Ericka Arrington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

yo diggy dog waz up? i had fun at the dance but the halloween one was so much more fun. u should have seen payton dance!! it was amazing. I have fallen in love (just kidding) their were dance offs nd payton totally one one of them. you would have gone in one iknow it. and it would have been fnny. luve ya,seez u later

Unknown said...

YO

Unknown said...

YO

Unknown said...

YO