Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The new year!

I am so excited for this new year. It is not like anything special is happening but i am turning 14! (and so is heather.) Actually today is Sunday, the first Sunday of the month so it is fast Sunday and our church time changed to 2pm from 12pm. It is a good thing i sleep in till 11 or 12 am/pm or else fasting would be torture! I am excited and scared for today excited because all my friends from the the 12 year old class are coming to the "big kid class" (12-14). The thing that has me worried is we are in a super small classroom and have about 20 people to fit and more coming in. It is not going to be fun and i have a feeling people will be sitting on the floor. And well i thought my dad was supposed to teach the lesson today but when i asked him he said he didn't think so so maybe if he is wrong we will just play hang man or something! Just kidding my dad would be able to make a lesson out of anything, i have no doubt. Just excited for the new year and all it brings. If you are excited for the new year comment and tell me why! :) Who is ready for school to start again! I know i am! JK! (I hope this day goes by really, really slow!)

1 comment:

Heather :] said...

I am totally excited for school! Except for apex, apex can go live in a hole...... :)