Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well...

I was right. Today at church it was crowded, but something i didn't know was if someone was turning 15 this year that they went into the other room so we didn't have too many.My dad was not the teacher but our lesson was short and we did play hang man! But what stinks is i have to start school tomorrow and i am dreading it every second. I so not want to go back and the fact that half my friends go to paradise bugs me because they get a full other week till they have to go back! Oh well i just have to go back to the life of stress, grades, tests, and teachers! Life will be fine as long as i don't sleep over time and wake up at 12pm and miss half of school. oh and i have ballet this week. I don't know why but i always dread it then after i feel so great! Well it is late and i just came down for a piece of toast so got to go!

1 comment:

Heather S :o) said...

Toast........ I had that for breakfast this morning!! :D