Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ruff start, great finish


I am doing this post because at the end of the week it will be the end of the semester for my school. My tittle may be familiar, it is the title of one of John Bytheway's talks. I really enjoyed this one, it was talking about how you can have a ruff start but in the end it can become a great and rewarding accomplishment. Same can be said about my school experience. I go to imagine prep and i hated it in the beginning, i would dread going to school because i hated everything i said. Really i just needed an attitude fix. I realized toward the end of the semester i can just think i am happy and act like it and that act can become real. (Also i switched classes.) The beginning of the year i was in no classes with the few good friends i have at the school and when i switched i was able to be with my friends and i made a couple good new ones. Now i can choose whether or not i am going to have a good day. FINALLY after all these years of my mom telling me you can have a good day or a bad day but it all depends on you and your attitude. Now i know what she means! It is a great finish to the semester for me! :)

1 comment: