Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Perstige Hip-Hop Recital!

Friday the first of June was my Hip-Hop dance recital at North West Canyon High school. My BFF Aida was in my class she is the friend named Aida that i did my school talent show with. It was so exciting we have the most amazing teacher who is also a great choreographer. Which means we had an extreme great dance. I was ready and feeling ready and i did great. One not-so-weird thing about me is i am the biggest teachers pet in the world so of course my 5Th grade teacher came to watch. She also brought along her son Cody. She brought me the colorful bouquet and my parents bought me the beautiful roses. This totally beat Princess and the Pea! :)











































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girli! Like we are soooo sisters! I miss u soooo much.. These pictures look great! I look freakish! lol just kidding! U look COOL!
~Aida~

Awsome_Alison! said...

HI RACHEL!!! ITS ALISON!!!I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU GET PIX ON YOUR BLOG PLEASE TELL ME !! MY BLOG IS: Girlygal-4ea.blogspot.com
please visit it!!