Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Princess and the Pea!



These are the only pics my mom uploaded. For the school play we did Princess and the Pea. I sadly had a small part because i did not try out. This is Alexis who was going to do the talent show with me but quit. She is also in the Lion King with me she is Sarabi, Simba's mother and i am Sarifina Nala's mother. Mrs. Garretson came to this play because more than half of the people in the play were from her class if you don't know who Mrs.Garretson is look right below. This happened before my dance recital at SKYE restaurant.

2 comments:

Kelsie Girl said...

Rachel...you are soo georgeous you dont even know!!!.I Love you....see you soon!!
Love ya Kelsie

Ashlie said...

hey rachel you did such a good job.......!!!!!