Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Schools Out!


School is finally out as of June 8th 2007 for the school year of 2006-2007. Aida is right above me and my other BFF Ericka is in the back because she is more than 5ft 3" . Soooo it was not hard for me to leave school because I was ready to wake up whenever i wanted! :) We had all been crying because our teacher Mrs.Garretson had to give us a touching I'll miss you talk so everyone was crying and that is why Ericka has tears in her eyes in our pic. I am sort of sad to leave but i am coming back next year but two things will be different: i will hopefully have grown an inch or two and i will be a SIXTH GRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Woo Hoo! Time for the summer fun to start. Congrats on being a 6th grader, personally was one of my favorite school years :-)

Kelsie Girl said...

hey hey hey...cant wait till summer till i get to see you!!! comment my blog!!

Ashlie said...

hey do you think anyone is that pic looks weird