Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ballet (the best part of dance)




Today was my ballet class and i am just adoring it. Every week i dread going to ballet because i actually have to move and most of the time i am tired and smell pretty bad by the middle. I was glad i went today though, we learned part of the waltz of the flowers dance from the nutcracker and it was really fun and took up the whole class. Then during stretch the time flew by. I just wanted to declare my appreciation for ballet and i wanted to put something that didn't make me look like a selfish girl when you first come to my page. Well g2g to bed, i was just finding a monologue for Mr. Kerr, my theater arts teacher, he is crazy but totally coolio and funny. hehe:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such an awesome dancer-don't ever quit. Kennedy just had to stop for awhile because she hurt her knees. She's in physical therapy and in school volleyball too. So maybe next year she'll start dance again. The toe shoes I think were making her knees worse. :(