Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas is OVER! ;o

Well Christmas is over but there is still a week left of break, it feels wrong. Not that i am objecting to break, i love it, it just seems like it is all over. We worked so hard and stressed to make Christmas and now it can oonly wind down and become normal and less like a break. I loved my Christmas and i am really grateful and excited about all my new things. I hope every one's Christmas was great too! (please comment and tell me what you got, i want to know! :)) Well what are your new years eve plans. Are you hanging out with friends or just with family? I hope you are having fun no matter and are in the bast of health!

No comments: