Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight


I recentally went and saw twilight twice in three days. And just to get me into the mood i am blogging about it for before my third veiwing. Yes, i am going to see it again today and i am just as excited as i was the first or the second. Seriously i think something is wrong with me i am obsessed! Crazy. I found this online and i thought it was really cool and funn i a way! hehe

3 comments:

Heather S :o) said...

HE IS SO HOT!! (Or so Reed says......TWENTY-FOUR SEVEN!! LOL!!!

Rachel Hess said...

i don't think he's THAT hot... i thought that emmet was cuter...

Heather S :o) said...

I thought that one dude that asked her to prom was cute! :D