Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Is everyone ready for Christmas? I'm not, although the weather here has become somewhat colder i haven't even gotten my Christmas shopping dine yet and tomorrow is Christmas eve. But i am sad because everyone knows about the crazy snowing outside of Arizona and my aunt Kelly and her family are stuck in Utah and they might not make it in time for Christmas! ;o (tear, tear) I know it will turn out OK and we will all have a Merry Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and to you too! We have snow and ice and will be skating on the pond tomorrow-fun! But I still hate being cold. I hope Kell and family make it there soon! love ya- merry Christmas! Glor