Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ginger Ale Wars

Let the ginger ale wars begin. Today Jacob and i were walking home from our orthodontist appointment and we had some beef jerky and soda. I had ginger ale and he had root beer. As we walked and talked he casually would spit out pieces of beef jerky in my general direction, untill one time one of the pieces went smack in the center of my forehead, spit and all. I was mad and the only thing i had for defense was ginger ale so i tried to sprinkle some on him but then he grabbed the soda from me and poured it down on me like it was supposed to be a shower and then when we go to the house he locked me out and left me with a little bit of beef jerky and some soda but he came out and took that too so i was cold and wet and sticky and alone! ;o

No comments: