Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other. When one takes a rest, the other one tends to take up the slack. welcome to my life

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My shopping day!




Today my friend, Ericka,'s mom took me and her to the Arrowhead mall to do some shopping. It is the winter formal dance next week at school and all of the immodest dresses she tried on she finally just bought a shirt. (Full sleeves and all! YES!) Then i lent her my knee-length skirt and i am wanting so bad to wear pj's or sweat pants! I will just wear what i normally wear to a dance, a skirt and aeropostale shirt. (it doesn't push my limit.) The only thing i really dress up for is church and that is a skirt and nice shirt! Well i only bought three things and they were all from Aero. I got a shirt, sweater, and some pj pants for pj day next week at school! So excited, school is boring but pjs mixed will school (a half day) Just totally rocks! Hehe hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit. There are tons of sales. (Mainly 50% off!) Merry Christmas!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Rusie! Cute stuff. Have fun at the dance, lucky girl! I miss going to dances!

Heather :] said...

WOOWOO!!! I don't know what to wear to the dance or if i even want to go..... if i do go what should i wear?!?!!?

Heather :] said...

I wish it wasnt formal :P